Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Abbott™ Cholestech LDX™ Analyzer
The CLIA-waived Cholestech LDX™ Analyzer is engineered for confidence, providing accurate, actionable, and readily accessible results that have set the standard in point-of-care lipid profile, cholesterol, and glucose testing.
Supplier: Abbott™ 10959
Includes: Analyzer, printer, power supply, starter pack (200 lancets, 200 capillary tubes, 200 capillary plungers, one 40μL Mini-Pet pipette, 50 pipette tips, accessory tray, optics check cassette, printer cable, user manual, and training video
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Accessories Promotions
- Perform lipid, glucose testing while the patient is still in the office
- Same level of accuracy and precision provided by laboratories with a turnaround time of minutes instead of days
- CRMLN certified
- Three simple steps to perform a complete lipid profile
- Collect fingerstick sample in provided capillary tube
- Apply sample to disposable test cassette
- Press “Run” button — results are shown in five minutes
|LDX Lipid Monitoring System|
|Analyzer, printer, power supply, starter pack (200 lancets, 200 capillary tubes, 200 capillary plungers, one 40μL Mini-Pet pipette, 50 pipette tips, accessory tray, optics check cassette, printer cable, and training video.|
|Capillary and Venous Blood|
|Lipid Profile, Lipid Profile-Glucose|
|CRMLN; LSP; CLIA waived/professional use only|
|15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok