Innovating Science™ Ampholytes Demonstration Kit
Manufacturer: Innovating Science™ IS7003
Ampholytes are compounds which react with both acids and bases. When zinc chloride is reacted with sodium hydroxide the soluble zincate ion is formed. When zinc hydroxide is reacted with hydrochloric acid, the soluble zinc chloride and water are formed.
- Aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Disciplinary Core Ideas: PS1.A; PS2.B
- Performance Expectations: MS-PS1-2
- Cross Cutting Concepts: Patterns
- Engineering Practices: Analyzing and Interpreting Data
- Kit Includes:
- 100 mL Zinc Chloride, 0.5M Solution
- 250 mL Sodium Hydroxide, 1.0M Solution
- 250 mL Hydrochloric Acid, 1.0M Solution
|1 x 100ml zinc chloride, 0.5m solution, 1 x 250ml sodium hydroxide, 1m solution un1824, 1 x 250ml hydrochloric acid, 1m solution un1789|
|Ampholytes Demonstration Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok