Innovating Science™ Oscillating Reactions: The Traffic Light Demonstration Kit
Supplier: Innovating Science™ IS7024
When the flask containing a yellow solution is gently swirled the solution turns red. When the same flask is shaken the solution turns green.
- Aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Disciplinary Core Ideas: PS1.A; PS1.B
- Performance Expectations: MS-PS1-2
- Cross Cutting Concepts: Patterns
- Engineering Practices: Analyzing and Interpreting Data
- Kit Includes:
- 10 g Sodium Hydroxide, Beads
- 0.5 g Indigo Carmine, makes 50 mL
- 5, 5 g Dextrose (Glucose)
|1 x 10g sodium hydroxide, beads un1823, 1 x 0.5g indigo carmine, makes 50ml, 5 x 5g dextrose (glucose)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok