NewPath Learning™ Cell Organization 3D Model Making Kit
The Cell Organization 3D Model Making Kit allows students to assemble models of cells, tissues, organs and organ systems to learn about animal cells, plant cells, lung tissue, plant leaf tissue, stomach, lung, leaf and digestive system.
Supplier: NewPath Learning™ 247738
- Your students will first assemble the models of cells, tissues, organs and organ systems out of the colorful paper parts provided.
- They then use these models to look at how they are related to each other.
- Through the process they will learn about animal cells, plant cells, lung tissue, plant leaf tissue, stomach, lung, leaf and digestive system.
- The Model Making Kit includes enough materials for students to assemble up to 5 paper models working cooperatively.
- The comprehensive Teacher Resource Guide included provides illustrated readings, activities, key vocabulary and an assessment, along with teaching opportunities for students to Engage, Explore, Explain, Extend and Evaluate their understanding of the concepts presented.
|6 to 10|
|5 Models, Teacher Resource Guide, Vinyl Pouch|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok