Celestron™ Sky Maps
Ideal teaching guide for learning the night sky.
Supplier: Celestron™ 93722
Front cover has a specially designed luminous planisphere that rotates to simulate the seasonal progression of celestial objects through the sky. When pre-exposed to light, star positions glow brightly.
- More than a thousand stars and deep-sky objects listed and charted
- Illustrated reference section provides basic information and visual characteristics of stars, nebulae, and galaxies
- Heavyweight, moisture resistant card stock
- Special comb binding so pages can lay flat or be folded over
- Dimensions: 13.3 x 11.3 in. (33.7 x 28.6cm)
|Ideal teaching guide for learning the night sky|
|Rotating planisphere simulating season progression of celestial objects|
|Sky Map Book|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok