PureAire Monitoring Systems Carbon Dioxide Monitor
The PureAire Carbon Dioxide Monitor is designed for use in areas where carbon dioxide is used, stored, may accumulate, or is present during production processes such as those that take place inside breweries.
Supplier: PureAire Monitoring Systems 99174
- No maintenance, long-life CO2 sensor
- Self-calibrating CO2 sensor
- Local backlit concentration display
- Built-in audible horn
- Built-in visual LED alarm indicators
- No drift due to environmental or temperature changes
- 3-year warranty
- 24 V DC Power supply included
- For use in environments including laboratories, universities, pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, and agricultural locations. PureAire's CO2 monitor continuously measures the air quality inside bars and restaurants, schools, and office buildings.
- The monitor is built with a long-life sensor that will last 10+ years in a normal environment.
|0 to 50 k ppm/5% CO2
|0°F to 122°F
|±3% of Full Scale
|82.5 x 165.1 x 82.5 mm (3.25 x 6.5 x 4.5 in.)
|Mounting Feet Included. Mounting Feet can be Oriented in Any Direction Feet can also be Removed for Mounting the CO2 Monitor Flush with a Wall or Other Surface.
|0°C to 50°C
|0 to 50,000 ppm
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok