Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Cannon™ Fenske Calibrated CFOC Series Opaque Viscometers
Measures kinematic viscosity of transparent and opaque Newtonian liquids according to ASTM D445, ISO 3104 and ASTM D2170.
Supplier: Cannon™ 9721F89
Includes: Certificate of calibration and instruction sheet
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Reverse-flow type
- External pressure can be applied to vary shear stress and shear rate
- Minimum Sample Volume: 12mL
- Minimum Bath Depth: 230mm (9 in.)
- To measure kinematic viscosity of liquid (cutback) asphalts and road oils at 60°C (140°F) in range of 30 to 6000 centistokes according to ASTM D 2170
- To study lubricating oils at low temperatures when investigating the effect of various additives on lubricating and hydraulic oils
|Cannon-Fenske Opaque Viscometer|
|ASTM D445, ISO 3104 and ASTM D2170|
|Measures kinematic viscosity of transparent and opaque Newtonian liquids according to ASTM D445, ISO 3104 and ASTM D2170|
|20,000 to 1,00,000 cSt|
|Certificate of calibration and instruction sheet|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok