IKA™ C 1 Calorimeter Package 3/10
IKA C 1 static jacket oxygen bomb calorimeter represents a giant leap forward in calorimeter technology by featuring a high degree of automation in a compact design; the smallest calorimeter footprint available.
Supplier: IKA™ 10002422
- Measuring range max: 40000 J
- Working temperature: 20°C to 30°C
- Light combustion chamber
- Automatic oxygen filling, venting and flushing
- Automatic ignition with fixed ignition wire as well as ignition energy determination for each experiment
- Interfaces for PC (USB-B), printer (seria interface), balance (serial interface)
- Automatic water filling and draining
- Operates according to DIN 51900 and ISO 1928
- C 1.10 combustion chamber (included) is equipped with the C 5010.5 large crucible holder and C 6 large quartz crucible
- The scope of delivery includes all parts necessary to set up the unit. Additionally it includes wear parts and consumables for the first approximately 500 experiments including 25 calibrations.
- With the C 1 package 3/10 including C 1.20 water heater it is possible to operate the C 1 with drinking-quality tap water in a temperature range of 5°C to 25°C (Water temperature < 21°C: measuring mode 22°C/Water temperature > 21°C: measuring mode 30°C).
|Oxygen Bomb System|
|20°C to 30°C|
|DIN 51900 and ISO 1928|
|C 1 Calorimeter, C 1.10 Combustion Chamber and C 1.20 Water Heater|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok