Bullard™ EVAHL PAPR System For Use with Hazardous Locations
Narrow profile PAPR offers workers protection in hazardous locations. System includes loose-fitting facepiece, blower, belt, battery, breathing tube, charger, air flow indicator, and head top with ratchet suspension.
Supplier: Bullard™ EVAHL20LFLDB
- HazLoc rated†
- For Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D T6 (Gases and Vapors)
- Class II, Division 2, Groups F, G (Dusts)
- Class III (Fibers or Flyings)
- Simple, one button operation
- Choice of two air speeds
- Single filter design
- Active Flow Technology responds to air flow conditions
- 25 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) for Loose Fitting Headtops
- Independent, 3rd Party Documentation for Assigned Protection Factor of 1000 for certain style Hoods (RT, CC20) and Spectrum Full face mask
- Dual alarms for low flow and low battery
- Visual fuel gauge
- 10X the life of most brush motors
- Genius Charger compatible
Meets NIOSH; ANSI™/ISA 2.12.01-2007 and CSA approvals for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T6; Class II, Division 2 Groups F, G; Class III.
|PAPR System with Facepiece|
|Painting, chemical handling, healthcare, pharmaceutical|
|7 to 8 hours|
|CSA Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T6, Class II, Division 2 Groups F, G, Class III|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok