Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
BTX™ BTXPress™ Cytoporation Low Conductivity Medium T
BTXPress™ Cytoporation Low Conductivity Medium T is an advanced electroporation buffer designed for use with the BTX™ AgilePulse™ MAX Large Volume Electroporation System for ex vivo or in vitro delivery of DNA, RNA, oligonucleotides, and siRNA.
Supplier: BTX™ 470002
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Sterile-filtered from the highest quality non-animal, medical-grade reagents
- Buffer can be directly diluted in complete growth media for post-electroporation cell culture
- Optimized for eukaryotic electrofusion applications
- Maximum transfection efficiency, high cell viability
- Low conductivity for minimal heating
- Physiological pH and balanced osmolarity
- Contains no animal products
- Certified RNase and DNase free
|Large volume electroporation|
|BTX AgilePulse MAX Large Volume Electroporation System|
|18 months from date of manufacture|
|Ex vivo or in vitro delivery of DNA, RNA, oligonucleotides, and siRNA|
|BTXpress Cytoporation Low Conductivity Medium T|
|2°C to 8°C|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok