BrandTech™ BRAND™ PCR Tubes
Thin wall PCR tubes with domed snap caps that feature extra-thin uniform wall thicknesses that provides optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times.
Supplier: BrandTech™ BRAND™ 781300
- Thin Wall PCR Tubes with Domed Snap Caps, Certified RNase/DNase/DNA-Free, Clear, 0.2mL (Pack of 1000)
- Suitable for use in common thermocyclers
- PP, extra-thin uniform wall thicknesses to provide the optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times
- 96-well PCR plates with blue alphanumeric code and cut corner marking
- Highly clear flat covers optimally suited for qPCR
- DNase-, DNA- and RNase-free
- Autoclavable at 121°C (2 bar), acc. DIN EN 285
- qPCR: Products which are suitable for Real Time PCR (qPCR)
|RNase, DNase and DNA free
|Most thermal cyclers for excellent and reproducible results in most PCR applications
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok