Brady™ Printer i3300 with Brady Workstation Laboratory ID Software Suite
Labels and ribbons that snap into place, no calibration and no wasted blank labels.
Supplier: Brady™ 150642
The ideal label printing scenario with the BradyPrinter i3300 Industrial Label printer – labels and ribbons that snap into place, no calibration and no wasted blank labels.
- Included Brady Workstation Lab Suite makes creating basic text labels or labels with graphics and custom formatting fast and efficient
- Get auto calibration in the printer and auto setup in the software with print smart technology that allows the printer, label materials, ribbons and software to work together
- Changeovers in a flash – foolproof drop-in label rolls and ribbons snap into place in 20 seconds
- Print smart technology allows the printer to print on the first label – even small labels
- Mid-volume industrial label printer can print on 75 lab specific materials – custom options are available
- Setup is stress free – Contact our Brady Technical Support Team and we will schedule a free phone setup appointment
Warranty and Services
Brady360™ 5-year warranty — covers repair parts and labor, one print head replacement, a free loaner printer, a stress-free printer setup session and more
|12 x 9 x 9.5 in.|
|512 MB RAM|
|Ethernet, USB, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi|
|(1) Brady Workstation Laboratory ID Suite (BWS-LABS-EM), (1) BradyPrinter i3300 Printer with Wi-Fi (149552), (1) Cleaning Kit (PCK-6), (1) Cutter Cleaning Tool, (1) Power Cord, (1) Product CD with User Manual, (1) Quick Start Guide, (1) USB Cable|
|Brady™ Workstation, Windows Based Driver for Third Party Software Use|
|100 to 240 V|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Does not include Markware software