Thermo Scientific™ I-Chem™ Boston Round Narrow-Mouth Amber Glass Bottles with ClosureCatalog Number 0571991
Designed for collecting water samples for a variety of organic and inorganic target analytes where light protection is required. Thermo Scientific™ Boston Round Narrow-Mouth Amber Glass Bottles are available Certified to meet EPA performance-based specifications for semi-volatile organics, pesticides, PCBs and metals analyses, Processed the same way as the certified bottles but without certification documentation, or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- Amber Type III soda-lime glass bottle; recommended for light sensitive samples
- PTFE-lined white polypropylene closed-top cap
- Sizes range from 125 to 1000mL
- Closures assembled on bottles
Certified bottles come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for semi-volatile organics, pesticides, PCBs and metals analyses
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each bottle individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Chipboard divider packaging to cushion and help prevent breakage; overpack required for shipping
Processed bottles are processed in the same manner as certified bottles and come with all the features of certified bottles, but bottles are not barcoded, and CofA is not included.
Unprocessed bottles are ready for your own in-house cleaning and certification process. Boxed with chipboard dividers to help prevent breakage; overpack required for shipping.
|32 oz., 1000 mL
|Semi-VOA, pesticides, PCBs, O and G, DRO, TPH, metals
|Amber Glass Boston Round
|Diameter (English) Inner
|Diameter (Metric) Inner
|Glass (Type 3)
|No. per Case
|Volume (English) Brim
|Volume (Metric) Brim
|Certified and Processed bottles meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for semi-volatile organics, pesticides, PCB's and metals analyses, Oil & grease, diesel range organics and THP by EPA 1664; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.
|Show More Show Less
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok