Boekel Scientific™ Jitterbug™ Microplate Incubator Shaker
Accepts two standard microplates or strip trays
Manufacturer: Boekel Scientific™ 130000
Ideal for a variety of immunoassay and research applications.
- Microprocessor allows independent control of temperature, shaking speed, and mixing duration
- Warmed inner aluminum bed with air circulation provides temperature uniformity better than ±0.4°C (with cover)
- Inner chamber cover insulates plates, reduces biohazard risk; outer tinted plexiglass cover adds insulation and protection from light
- Automatic circulating fan prevents condensation
- Rotating counterweight mixer offers continuous timed operation (575 to 1500rpm in 8 increments) or pulse operation (1500rpm for 3 sec.) Timer has 1-second resolution and range of 1 second to 99 minutes, 59 seconds
- Temperature range is ambient to 40°C with resolution of 0.1°C; warms up in 15 minutes
- ABS plastic enclosure with a metal base
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Dimensions: 10L × 10W × 4 in. H (25.4 × 25.4 × 10.2cm). Net weight: 7 lb. (3.2kg). For 115V; supplied with 120VAC input, 12VAC 2A output adapter.
|115 V, 50/60 Hz|
|575 to 1500 rpm|
|Immunoassay PCR and other research procedures requiring microplates|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok