Biosynergy StaFreez™ Irreversible Freeze-Thaw Indicator
Irreversible indication of whether or not unstable frozen biological materials have been thawed
Supplier: Biosynergy 5000B
- Monitors surface temperature of frozen items
- Liquid-crystal indicator displays environmental temperatures items have been subjected to with color change
- After activated, product is applied to frozen material at approximately -20°C
- Indicator remains blue until frozen material is warmed
- Upon warming, color changes first to gray, then to gray-green, and finally to black as sample temperature reaches 0°C
- Color will not return to blue, even if the sample is refrozen, indicating thawing has occurred
Supplied in convenient dispenser.
|Monitoring surface temperature of frozen item|
|-20° or lower|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok