Axygen™ Biomek™ FX/NX Robotic Tips
Assembled via automation to ensure consistent performance and quality
Supplier: Axygen™ FX10R
The Axygen brand range of products includes a comprehensive line of tips for Beckman Coulter automated liquid handling systems. These tips are manufactured to stringent specifications under strict process controls and assembled via automation to ensure consistent performance and quality. The pipette tips are also available with MAXYMum Recovery, a unique low-retention technology that improves tip performance and maximizes the use of your precious samples.
- Available in racked, racked sterile and with aerosol barrier (filtered)
- Compatible with Beckman Biomek FX and Beckman Multimek instruments with an AP96 head
- Also compatible with Span-8 pod when Liquid Level Sensing function is turned off
- Unsurpassed straightness to ensure tip enters the well smoothly, every time
- 384/1536-well compatible to meet your most demanding applications
- Wide bore tips are ideal for pipetting viscous materials, genomic DNA or delicate cell cultures
- Fine Point improves accuracy and precision at lower sample volumes
- Maxymum recovery™ tips reduce sample loss, improves reproducibility and accuracy, minimizes usage of precious samples and reagents
|Beckman Coulter Biomek 3000
|96 Tips/Rk, 10 Racks/Pk., 5 Pk./Cs
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok