Berkshire™ Gamma Wipe™ 120 Cleanroom Wipers
For use in ISO Class 4 (Class 10) applications. Provides high level of cleanliness, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for cleaning critical sterile processing environments.
Supplier: Berkshire™ GW120ST15
For use in ISO Class 4 (Class 10) applications
- Made from continuous filament, double-knitted no-run polyester
- Excellent wet strength to support general cleaning of core or filling room
- Work well with sanitizers and disinfectants, such as bleaches, phenols, and quaternary ammonium compounds
- Extremely absorbent for spill pick up in parenteral drug manufacturing
- Ideal for aseptic environments and support areas where microbial exclusion is demanded
- Laundered in ISO Class 4 (Class 10) cleanroom prior to sterilization to ensure low particle generation
- Header bag with package integrity testing and lot number embossed on each pack
Basis weight: 151g/m2.
Gamma irradiated and validated sterile to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10 -6 in accordance with ANSI/AAMI/ISO American National Standards and European Standards EN1174 and EN552.
|High Sorption Cleanroom Wipe|
|For use in ISO Class 4 and higher sterile environments where microbial exclusion is demanded, excellent for cleaning medical devices|
|Continuous-filament Polyester Knit Fabric|
|Common cleaning and disinfecting solutions|
|RoHS 2002/05, REACH|
|12 x 12 in. (30.48 x 30.48 cm)|
|For cleaning sterile laminar air flow units, barrier isolators and bio-containment units|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok