Berkshire™ BCR™ Cleanroom Bond 850 Paper
Excellent choice for use in copiers and laser printers. ISO Class 3 to 7 (Cleanroom Class 1 to 10,000). Blue Bond is not recommended for autoclaving.
Supplier: Berkshire™ BB85081110W
Heavier than the 680 series paper. Durable for double-sided documents, yet economical. Available in white, pink, yellow, blue, and green 8.5 × 11 in. (22 × 28cm) sheets.
Designed for cleanroom environments, BCR bond is made with the purest quality cellulose from specially selected forests and is specially coated to minimize particle and fiber release.
- Use these ultraclean, heat-resistant pages in any class of cleanroom for photocopying or offset printing, or as lot tracer sheets, batch records, or standard pages in cleanroom manuals
- Compatible with all standard photocopiers and laser printers without jamming
- Fine cut edges reduce particle contamination
- Low static charge prevents pages from sticking together
- Double-wrapped to ensure optimum cleanliness
250 sheets per pack. Paper weight, 24 lb. (85.5g/m2).
|For photocopying or offset printing, or as lot tracer sheets, batch records or standard pages in cleanroom manuals|
|8.5 x 11 in.|
|Class A, B and C/ISO Class 3-7|
|Standard photocopiers and laser printers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok