Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ 5mm O.D. Thin Walled Precision NMR Tubes
To maximize SNR, Precision NMR Tubes have minimal paramagnetic impurities that would impact shimming. Tight I.D. and O.D. tolerance as small as 0.0065mm accommodates Wilmad inserts
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ 664000575
To maximize SNR, Precision NMR Tubes have minimal paramagnetic impurities that would impact shimming. Tight I.D. and O.D. tolerance as small as 0.0065mm accommodates Wilmad insertsManufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO 9001:2008 USA facility using a unique precision shrinking and grinding process to shape the inner surface with maximized filling factor.
- Inner surface is resistant to strong acid and base at ambient temperature
- Can be operated safely at temperatures up to 230°C, and within a temperature step of 120°C
- Rated as hydrolytic class 1
- Made from borosilicate glass that meets the requirement of Type 1 Class A glass from ASTM E438
- 100% inspection with multiple NIST traceable gauges and optical surface defect checks
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok