Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Write-On™ Label Tape Dispenser with Writing Platform
Holds and releases tape cut to user specification so to make custom stick-on labels
Supplier: Bel-Art™ H134610000
- Writing platform accommodates both left and right handed users for labeling tape prior to dispensing
- The epoxy-coated steel platform has finger holes for releasing the tape and a cut off edge for one hand use
- A weighted base with non-skid pads prevents sliding or lifting
- The 3 in. (7.6cm) core fits standard tape rolls up to 1 in. (25mm) wide and accepts tape rolls having a maximum diameter of 5.25 in. (13.3cm)
- Base dimensions: 8.38 x 3.38 x 3.75 in. (21.3 x 8.7 x 9.5cm) with a 4 x 6 in. (10.2 x 15.2cm) platform
- Accepts F13463 series tapes in both 40 yard and 60 yard rolls, tape not included
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping weight 1.8kg (4lb).
|Label Tape Dispenser|
|Designed for one hand label making, the dispenser comes with a weighted bottom with non-skid pads to avoid sliding or lifting, for use with Write-On label tapes|
|Tape up to 25 mm (1 in.) W|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok