Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Techni-Dome™ 360 Gas-Ported Desiccator
For contamination and dust-free desiccation, storage and degassing
Supplier: Bel-Art™ F420290001
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Protects generous quantities of standards, samples, electronics or other moisture-sensitive items
- Spacious 65 liter (4000 cu. in.) internal volume can hold items up to 45cm (18 in.) tall or wide, including racks, trays and instruments
- Two gas ports are tapered and accept tubing with 1/4 to 3/8 in. I.D.; easy turning PTFE stopcocks facilitate turbulence-free entrance of gases, minimizing disturbance of contents
- Polycarbonate construction is resistant to most common chemicals, as well as thermal stress; wipes clean easily
- Includes two removable, polypropylene, 36.5cm (14.5 in.) and 22.5cm (9 in.) diameter shelves
- Side handles provide easy portability and can be used as a place to affix tamper-evident seals
- Gas ports can be closed to use desiccator with standard desiccant cartridges (08-594-17C, 08-594-17B, or 08-594-14B)
|2 gas ports, 2 removable polypropylene shelves (14.5 in. and 9 in.), polypropylene stopcock with PTFE plug and red handle|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok