Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Secador™ Techni-Dome™ Vacuum Desiccator
Provides a roomy interior for large, moisture sensitive materials as well as portability and ease of use. Bel Art™ SP Scienceware™ Secador™ Techni-Dome™ Vacuum Desiccator tapered stopcock has an easy turning PTFE valve which allows for the gentle entrance of air and minimal disturbance to the inside chamber and its contents.
Supplier: Bel-Art™ F420290000
Includes: Two removable polypropylene shelves, 14.5 in. (36.5cm) and 9 in. (22.5cm)
- Use to degas liquids, porous solids, or silicon molds to eliminate air bubbles.
- Spacious 65 liter (4000 cu. in.) internal volume can hold items up to 45cm (18”) tall or wide, including racks, trays and instruments.
- Holds a full vacuum (29” Hg) at room temperature for 24 hours.
- Laboratory grade polycarbonate provides a clear, unobstructed view of contents; resistant to most common chemicals and thermal stress.
- Side handles provide easy portability and can be used to affix a lock or tamper-evident seals.
- Gas ports can be closed to use desiccator with standard desiccant cartridges, F420450250, F420450200, F420480100.
- Includes two removable polypropylene shelves; 36.5cm(14.5”) and 22.5cm (9”)
|1 gas port, 2 removable polypropylene shelves (14.5 in. and 9 in.), polypropylene stopcock with PTFE plug and red handle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok