Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Secador™ Mini Desiccator Cabinet with Gas Ports
The sturdy construction and compact size of this desiccator cabinet assures reliable storage for moisture sensitive products when benchtop space is at a premium
Supplier: Bel-Art™ F420751002
- Large side swinging door maximizes access to interior space; has a patented seal design with tab latches and security loop for padlock or tamper-evident seals; opens right to left
- Top mounted gas ports with barbed fittings accept 1/4 in. I.D. tubing
- Easy-to-view dial hygrometer located in the door front
- Clear polystyrene for easy viewing of contents
- Gas ports can be closed to use desiccator with standard desiccant cartridgess
- 10D × 13.3W × 14 in.H (25.4 × 33.8 × 35.6cm)
The Mini Desiccator model is molded of polystyrene and does not block UV light. For UV protection, select a Secador 1.0 model or larger.
|Fitting, stopcock (for 0.25 in. I.D. tubing) and instructions, top mounted two gas ports, locking loop with lock or tamper-evident seal, door-mounted dial hygrometer|
|Polystyrene Cabinet, Copolyester Door|
|Assures reliable storage for moisture sensitive products when benchtop space is at a premium|
|0.35 cu. ft.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok