Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Right-to-Know, Safety-Vented Wash Bottles with GHS LabelingCatalog Number 03411739
Specially designed valve prevents pressure build-up that eliminates potentially dangerous chemical drips; allows dispensing of wash bottle in upright or inverted position
- Wide mouth 53mm (2 in.) for easy refilling
- Translucent LDPE bottles with color-coded caps for easy identification
- Pre-printed with chemical name and formula, GHS pictogram and signal word, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Section 704 Four-color Diamond, health hazards, Chemical Abstract System (CAS) number, and suggested protective clothing and equipment
- Bottles with labels that do not indicate a hazardous chemical do not have/require GHS pictogram or signal word
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone and Toluene do not include vented valve
- Assortment is 4/Bag, includes one each: Acetone, Isopropanol, Bleach, and Ethanol
- Sodium Hypochlorite is white LDPE for light-protection between 230 and 450nm
Bottles with labels that do not indicate a hazardous chemical do not have/require GHS pictogram or signal word.
Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) and OSHA«s HazCom 2012 requirements–as pertains to “Workplace Labels”
|Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)
|32 oz., 1000 mL
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok