Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Flowmi™ Cell Strainers for 1000 μL Pipette Tips
Provides fast and efficient filtering of small volume samples (up to 1000 μL) prior to FLOW or FACS analysis (patent pending). Bel Art™ SP Scienceware™ Flowmi™ Cell Strainers for 1000 μL Pipette Tips are sterile and come in two porosity sizes.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ H136800040
- Provide fast and efficient filtering of small volume samples (up to 1000μL) prior to FLOW or FACS analysis
- Preserves volume when filtering small sample volumes
- Removes cell aggregates and creates uniform single cell suspensions
- Decreases the potential for clogging of FLOW or FACS instruments by effectively filtering cellular debris
- Compact tray holds 50 Flowmi Cell Strainers ready for press and fit attachment to tip; features a sliding cover for easy, one-handed use
- Packaged in a re-sealable bag to maintain sterility when used in laminar flow hood or biohazard hood
- Sterile, 40μm or 70μm porosity
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|1000μL tips including Fisherbrand Sure-One™, VWR™, Axygen™, Nichiryo™, Eppendorf™ and more|
|Provide fast and efficient filtering of small volume samples (up to 1000μL) prior to FLOW or FACS™ analysis|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok