Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Dry-Keeper™ Desiccator Cabinets
Clear, durable polystyrene desiccator cabinets have black ABS accents and movable shelves for adjusting dry storage space configuration for moisture-sensitive materials.
Supplier: Bel-Art™ H420560001
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Generous 2 cu. ft. interior volume
- Adjustable, removable, and perforated shelves facilitate full circulation of air; additional shelves and rails sold separately
- Large, in-door dial hygrometer for easy visualization of RH%
- Gasketed door closes with two latches for a tight seal
- Standard cabinets include desiccant tray (desiccant sold separately)
- Include two shelves
- Shelf rails can be repositioned on any one of eight steps set at 1.1 in. (28mm) intervals
- Interior opening measures 17.75 × 9 in. (45 × 23cm)
- Includes three shelves
- Shelf rails can be repositioned on any one of 15 steps set at 1.1 in. (28mm) intervals
- Interior opening measures 10 × 17 in. (25 × 43cm)
|Adjusting dry storage space configuration for moisture-sensitive materials, can be used with Scienceware™ desiccant cartridges, canisters or similar desiccant|
|Black ABS accents, 3 adjustable perforated shelves and shelf rails, desiccant tray and dial hygrometer, 2 metal hinges and latches, door-mounted hygrometer|
|2 cu. ft.|
|Hinged and gasketed|
|3 adjustable perforated shelves|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok