BD ProbeTec™ Qx Collection Kit for Endocervical and Lesion Specimens
For collection and transportation of patient endocervical or anogenital specimens to the laboratory for testing.
Supplier: BD 441357
BD ProbeTec™ Qx Collection Kit
- For collection and transportation of endocervical or lesion specimens for testing on the BD Viper™ System in extracted mode
- Endocervical specimens are to be used with the BD ProbeTec CT/GC Qx Amplified DNA Assays
- External anogenital lesion specimens are to be used with the BD ProbeTec HSV1&2 Qx Amplified DNA Assays
- A polyester fiber-tipped cleaning swab is provided to clean the cervical os of blood and mucus prior to endocervical specimen collection
- A polyurethane foam-tipped swab is used to collect the specimen for testing
|QX Collection Kit|
|For endocervical CT/GC or external anogenital lesion HSV1 and 2 specimens collection|
|Sterile Polyester fiber-tipped cleaning swab with a white shaft, sterile Polyurethane foam-tipped collection swab with a pink shaft, one tube of Qx swab diluent|
|BD viper systems|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok