Gibco™ Cell MAb Medium, quantum yield
Supplier: Gibco™ 220511
Promotes an acceleration in the monoclonal antibody secretion rates of cells in a batch mode for performance in hollow fiber and stir tank systems.
- Suitable for use in perfusion systems
- Shown to increase purified monoclonal antibody yields by 5 to 25 times over classical basal media with similar supplementation
- Reduce media consumption and labor cost, reduce requirements for media storage and preparation time, decrease labor required to perform continuous feeding and decrease contamination because of decreased handling of the culture
- Concentration step is eliminated in most cases, and final bulk harvest is reduced, producing less material to run through the purification process
- Only minimal adaptation is needed
- Hybridomas grown in MAb Basal Medium can be supplemented in the same way as those grown in traditional basal media
- MAb Serum-Free and Animal-Free are complete media and do not require serum supplementation; Basal Medium does require serum supplementation
|Storage conditions: 2°C to 8°C. Protect from light.|
|No Pluronic Acid, No Other Surfactants|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok