The BD BACTEC™ FX40 Automated Blood Culture System is an automated blood culture instrument used for the growth and detection of organisms present in blood samples. It uses BD's unique resin media, which neutralizes antimicrobials present in the blood allowing for faster recovery of organisms.
- Modular design to meet laboratory demands and provides flexible lab layout
- Resin media technology for recovery of organisms in presence of antibiotics
- Simple rapid vial activated workflow
- One-hand scan of sample bottles reduces loading time
- Each unit holds up to 40 bottles, one unit annual volume of 2920 bottles or 4 sets per day
- BD BACTEC™ FX40 Blood Culture System features LIS interface ability and BD EpiCenter Data Management connectivity
|For labs with low volume blood culture testing and remote satellite labs looking to perform automated blood culture testing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok