Basic Nuclear Lab Stations
Fully integrated system is capable of performing many basic nuclear demonstrations.
Supplier: Spectrum Techniques Inc BASIC
Designed for high school and junior college level study. Experiments include range of alpha particles, absorption of beta particles, inverse square law, half-life decay, detection efficiency counting statistics, plus much more!
Flexible yet simple
- Minimum control ensures easy operation
- Digitally-controlled variable voltage setting allow students to plot the Geiger Plateau
- By connecting to an IBM, students can run experiments from a laboratory work station and display data directly on the computer screen
- Software stores each measurement in a data file
- Data file can be transferred to a spreadsheet for graphing and presentation
- Individual sealed sources
- Uncalibrated and exempt from NRC and state licensing
- Use them to replace older decayed sources or expand your inventory
- General purpose uncalibrated check sources
- Supplied as 1 in. diameter solid discs packages in plastic containers
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok