Corning™ Bar-coded Cryogenic Vials
For storing biological and compound samples in labeled vials at cryogenic temperatures. Corning™ Bar-coded Cryogenic Vials provides a validated unique bar-code that will not fade or fall off.
Supplier: Corning™ 8672
- Manufactured from polypropylene
- Leak proof seal for integrity of storage
- Autoclavable vials and caps, can be re-sterilized
- Unique 1D, 2D bar-codes and human readable characters
- Features star shaped cavity in cap and is compatible with decapping equipment
- Locking base stabilizes tubes for automated handling
- Graduations and writing patch for manual use also
- Each tube is checked for clarity and readability of 2D code
|Cell biology, cell banking, compound cryopreservation
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok