BacterioScan™ 216Dx™ System for UTI Detection
Improved workflow reduces 60 to 80% of urine specimen plating
Supplier: BacterioScan™ A323A
System incorporates a Class IIIR laser product per 21CFR1040.
BacterioScan 216Dx System for UTI Detection
The First FDA Cleared Solution for UTI Detection:
Fast, accurate and affordable, the award-winning BacterioScan 216Dx System transforms the way urinary tract infections are diagnosed. The 216Dx detects and precisely measures bacterial growth indicative of UTI, from clinical urine specimens in just 3 hours.
The BacterioScan 216Dx identifies negative urine specimens in a 3-hour turnaround time, enabling them to be removed from the lab’s workflow. This faster time to detection is a significant improvement from the 16 to 30 hours that is common in current culture plating methods. The 216Dx’s 3-hour time to result supports quicker accurate identification of appropriate treatment, and ultimately, better patient care.
BacterioScan 216Dx System for UTI Detection: A 3 Hour Solution:
With the BacterioScan 216Dx’s 3-hour turnaround time, results are available 1-2 days faster than current methods, for quicker detection of infection and better patient care.
- 3-hour test results with > 97.7% sensitivity for fast, accurate reporting
- Change or stop unneeded antibiotic prescriptions
- Quicker detection of infection expedites ID and AST processes
- Opportunity to reduce broad spectrum antibiotic consumption
- Targeted antibiotic therapy to treat specific bacterial infection
- Improve infection control practices for earlier patient discharge
3 Hours to Improved Lab and Hospital Economics
- 3-hour TAT enables labs to report results earlier
- Eliminate the need to culture negative urine specimens
- Reduce the time and effort dedicated to plating urines
- Sample Volume: 360uL per sample
- Sample Format: sterilized, single-use, proprietary disposable; four sample multicuvette, serialized, barcode labeled, tamper evident/use evident
|For urinary tract infection detection|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
IVD and Rx Only