Agilent BioTek AutoScratch Wound Making Tool
Automatically creates reproducible scratch wounds in cell monolayers grown in 24- or 96-well microplates for cell migration and invasion studies.
Supplier: Agilent BioTek AUTOSCRATCHS
- Automatically creates reproducible scratch wounds in cell monolayers grown in microplates.
- The simple push button operation and tool-free scratch pin manifold exchange make it easy to process either 96 or 24 well plates which are commonly used in migration and invasion assays.
- The compact system features an onboard pre-programmed cleaning routine to keep the scratch pins free of buildup and avoiding contamination.
- AutoScratch precisely and efficiently automates the sample prep for imaging workflows with Agilent BioTeks Cytation Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Readers and Lionheart Automated Microscopes.
- For complete capture through data publication workflows pre-defined protocols in Gen5 software automatically calculate wound width wound % confluence and maximum wound healing rate.
|Wound Healing and Cell Migration Assays
|Lionheart FX, Cytation 5, Cytation 1
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok