Diversified Spaces™ Augmented Reality Sandbox
This Augmented Reality Sandbox allows users to create topography models by shaping real sand, which is then augmented in real time by an elevation color map, topographic contour lines, and simulated water and lava.
Supplier: Diversified Spaces™ ARS4030K
This amazing sandbox uses 3D visualization applications and a hands-on exhibit combining a real sandbox, virtual topography and water created using a closed loop of a Microsoft Kinect 3D camera, powerful simulation and visualization software, and a data projector. The system teaches geographic, geologic, and hydro-logic concepts such as how to read a topography map, the meaning of contour lines, watersheds, catchment areas, levees, and much more.
- 48W x 30D x 36H in.
- Comes complete with the box, camera, projector, wire management, and laptop loaded with visualization software
- Solid oak and oak veneer construction with heavy duty locking casters
- SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green—Finished with a durable UV earth-friendly finish
- Includes detailed instructions for calibrating the software and running the program
- Features a shelf for laptop with wire management system
- Kit includes Microsoft Kinect 3D camera, powerful simulation and visualization software, and a data projector
- Made in the USA
Note: Sand not included (we recommend 250 lbs. of Sandastik™ sparkling white play sand)
Sand not included
Warranty and Services
|Earth science, topography, history, special needs, autism|
|3D Camera, HDMI Projector, Linux Computer, Wood Shelf, 4 in. Casters|
|Northwood (red oak)|
|8W x 30D x 85H in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok