Eisco™ Augen Gneiss Specimen (Metamorphic Rock)
For use in learning about differential stresses and foliation in metamorphic rocks. EISCO Augen Gneiss Specimen (Metamorphic Rock) is high-grade metamorphic rock formed from other rocks undergoing alteration from intense heat and pressure.
Supplier: Eisco™ ESNG0054PK12
- For use in classroom identification labs and exercises
- Correlates well to Next Generation Science Standards Evidence Statements
- Relict xenocrysts in sample record direction of stress during alteration
- This rock sample is great for demonstrating metamorphic properties and can be used in lessons about rock cycle
- Comes in clear labeled and barcoded bag for storage
|Learning about differential stresses and foliation in metamorphic rocks|
|Approx. 1 in.|
|Clear labeled and barcoded bag|
|Augen Gneiss Study Specimen (Metamorphic Rock)|
|Approx. 3 cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok