Thermo Scientific™ Armadillo PCR Plate, 96-well, clear, clear wells
Combine the rigidity of a polycarbonate frame with thin walled polypropylene wells to provide superior thermal cycling performance under all conditions without warping.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ AB2396
Thermo Scientific™ Armadillo™ PCR plates combine the rigidity of a polycarbonate frame with thin walled polypropylene wells to provide superior thermal cycling performance under all conditions without warping.Armadillo plates are available in 96- and 384-well formats, multiple colors, and they can be ordered with a standard 128 barcode or custom barcoding. All formats are available with clear or white wells; choose white for superior qPCR results. The specially designed warp-resistant frame and multiple format options make Armadillo PCR plates the ultimate choice for high-throughput PCR and automated handling.
- Polycarbonate frame for warp-resistant thermal cycling
- Enhanced mechanical stability for robotic handling
- Thin-walled polypropylene wells for optimal heat transfer
- Well shape optimized for maximum sample recovery
- Flat alpha-numeric lettering and raised rim well design for improved heat sealing
- Optically-clear deck allows for easy visibility of wells
- Multiple frame color options, all available in both clear (for PCR) and white colored wells (for qPCR)
- Maximum well volume 0.2 mL
|Real-Time PCR Systems or Thermal Cyclers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
This product is sold under license from Eppendorf AG.