Streck ARM-D Kit, β-Lactamase (RUO) and Mix
Streck ARM-D™ Kits are comprehensive, cost-effective molecular kits that detectthe most clinically important β-lactamases for current and emerging threats.
Supplier: Streck 250045
- Detects over 450 β-lactamase and ampC gene variants
- Validated multiplex protocol to detect major resistance markers
- Compatible with most four-channel real-time thermal cyclers
- Includes validated positive internal controls for each target
- 16S internal control target included in every mix
- Understand mechanisms of antibiotic resistance before obtaining
- High degree of sensitivity and specificity ensures reliable results
- Streck ARM-D Kits are compatible with most 4-channel analyzers.
Warranty and Services
|Supermix=2X conc., PCR Mix=10X conc.|
|Store at -20 °C long term, 4 °C for short term|
|Individual vials of qPCR Primers/Probe, Supermix and controls|
|100 reaction kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok