Thermo Scientific™ Arctic Express™ Transport Systems
Ensure optimal safety and security using these transport systems — ideal for shipping infectious materials or biological samples at cryogenic temperature.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ CY50920
Ensure optimal safety and security using Thermo Scientific™ Arctic Express™ Transport Systems — ideal for shipping infectious materials or biological samples at cryogenic temperature. These shippers feature a range of capabilities that ensure the highest safety and security of valuable samples as they are transported via air or ground.Features:
- System is approved for worldwide shipment by UN and IATA.
- Innovative material absorbs liquid nitrogen to prevent spillage during shipment.
- Eight-, 13- and 21-day liquid nitrogen holding times allow specimens to be safely shipped while preserving sample integrity.
- Canister safely holds biological materials in shipper.
- Lockable lid with internal security compartment provides protection and sample isolation.
- Cryovials wrapped in a fiber absorbent material to absorb sample if spillage occurs.
- System features lightweight aluminum design and convenient pail-style handle, and is easily transported via most common carriers
Static evaporation rates are based on new container performance with no lid openings and no product loads. Actual working performance may vary with individual applications.
Shipments of bone marrow, heart valves, or other large samples require specific package size to determine capacity.
Cryogenic shippers come with reusable shipping case; one canister with Arctic Express 5 and 10 models
- Cart, Wheeled (BioCane 20, 34, 47: AY509X9) (BioCane 73: AY509X1)
- Thermo Scientific™ Cryosleeve™, 100/case (AY509X21)
- Thermo Scientific™ Cryocane™, 1.2mL (4000211)
- Rack, Square, for BioCane 47, includes five boxes with 40 dividers (195555)
- Vials, Cryogenic, 1.2mL, case of 500 (AY509X13)
- Vials, Cryogenic, 2.0mL, case of 500 (AY509X12)
- Vials, 1mL, case of 500 (AY509X32)
- Vials, 1.5mL, case of 500 (AY509X33)
|Manual Fill LN2 Dewar|
|Approved for worldwide shipment by UN and IATA|
|480 x 1.2mL; 384 x 2mL; 288 x 4mL|
|Internal Security Compartment|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok