Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
OHAUS™ Aquasearcher™ pH Meter AB41PH
The Aquasearcher™ pH Meter AB41PH is an advanced, research-grade benchtop pH meter with electrode, offering accurate, repeatable results with selectable resolution and an intelligent i-Steward system.
Supplier: OHAUS™ 30589831
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Equipped with a large 6.5 in. LCD display and a touch keypad
- Features a 1000 item memory and password management for GLP documentation
- Provides connectivity and data output capabilities with RS232 and USB interface
- i-Steward ensures repeatable and consistent measurement accuracy
- Intuitive user interface makes changing the parameters, executing setup, and performing calibration as simple as using a smartphone
- Choose between just the AB41PH meter with electrode holder and a full kit including AB41PH meter, ST410 electrode, STTEMP probe, electrode holder, AS20 magnetic stirrer, and 4 pH buffer mini kits (50 mL)
|AB41PH Meter, ST410 Electrode, STTEMP Probe, Electrode Holder, AS20 Magnetic Stirrer, 4 pH Buffer Mini Kits (50 mL)|
|0.001, 0.01, 0.1|
|Up to 5|
|1000 Measurement, 10 Calibration|
|USB, RS-232 (PC), RS-232 (Printer)|
|Auto-stop, Timed, Continuous|
|-2 to 20|
|-10°C to +125°C|
|LCD, 6.5 in. Segment and Dot Matrix|
|Datalog with Time and Date Stamp|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok