Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ Optical 96-Well Reaction Plate
Designed to provide unmatched temperature accuracy and uniformity for fast, efficient PCR amplification
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ 4316813
This plate, constructed from a single rigid piece of polypropylene in a 96-well format, is compatible with Applied Biosystems 96-well Real-Time PCR systems and thermal cyclers.
- Frosted to minimize interfering fluorescence from wells of cycling block
- Screened to eliminate auto-fluorescent plates
- Unique design provides barrier to ambient air to help ensure well-to-well temperature uniformity
- Capacity: 96 x 0.2mL tubes
- Platform: 2720 Thermal Cycler, 3130 Genetic Analyzer, 3130xl Genetic Analyzer, 3500 Dx Genetic Analyzer, 3500 Genetic Analyzer, 3500xL Dx Genetic Analyzer, 3500xL Genetic Analyzer, 3730 DNA Analyzer, 3730xl DNA Analyzer, 6100 Nucleic Acid PrepStation, 7000 System, 7300 System, 7500 System, 7900HT System, GeneAmp™ 9700, ProFlex™ PCR System, QuantStudio™, QuantStudio Dx, SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler, Veriti™ Dx Thermal Cycler, Veriti Thermal Cycler, ViiA™ 7 Dx System, ViiA 7 System
Applications: PCR, PCR & Real-Time PCR, Real Time PCR (qPCR)
|Contains 50 packages of 10 plates each (each package is equivalent to catalog # N8010560)
Will require either caps or full plate cover to seal (not included)
May be stored at room temperature. With proper storage, plates may be stored indefinitely.
|Certified DNA/RNase Free|
|Thermal Cycler, Genetic Analyzer, DNA Analyzer|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok