Ammonium Formate in Water, 10mM, with 0.05% Formic Acid, LC-MS , Thermo Scientific™
Mobile phase blend suitable for analysis such as vitamin D and drugs of abuse testing, and packaged in a borosilicate glass bottle that can be used directly on the LC-MS instrument.
Ammonium Formate in Water, 10mM, with 0.05% Formic Acid, 0.57 to 0.69g/L (Ammonium Formate, w/v), CAS Number-7732-18-5, 540-69-2, 64-18-6, dihydrogen oxide, dihydrogen monoxide, 1L, <-0.005 AU at 254nm, <-1.0 AU at 220nm, Pass Test (LC-UV Gradient Suitability), <-5ppb, 100 deg.C, <-25ppb
- Suitable for use in LC/MS and UHPLC applications
- Pre-mixed for ease-of-use
- Mobile phase blend suitable for vitamin D and drugs of abuse testing
- Packaged in borosilicate glass bottles to prevent metal adduct formation, which can be used directly on the instrument.
- Ammonium formate, a commonly used HPLC buffer that is compatible with LC/MS
|Mobile-phase solvent blend|
|Borosilicate Glass Bottle|
|Ammonium Formate in Water, 10mM, with 0.05% Formic Acid|
|7732-18-5, 540-69-2, 64-18-6|
|dihydrogen oxide, dihydrogen monoxide|
|10mM Ammonium Formate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
RUO – Research Use Only