SHIGA TOXIN QUIK CHEK™
Aids in diagnosis of disease caused by Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli (STEC) hours earlier than many other tests. Rapid, qualitative assay detects and differentiates STEC toxins Stx1 – and Stx2 – directly from fecal samples. Developed and Manufactured by TECHLAB, Inc.
Supplier: Techlab Inc T30625
- Offers analytical sensitivity of 0.04ng/mL
- Uses TECHLAB QUIK CHEK™ test format
- Provides results in less than 30 minutes
- Diagnosis up to 24 hours earlier than other rapid tests or traditional methods
- Compatible with primary fecal samples, broth, plate cultures and specimens in transport media
- Employs rapid membrane enzyme immunoassay
- Membrane Device contains reaction Window with two vertical lines of immobilized antibodies for Stx1 and Stx2, plus anti-horseradish peroxidase (HRP) control line
- Sample is mixed with diluent and conjugate and applied to sample well
- Stx1 and/or Stx2 in sample bind to antibody-peroxidase conjugates and are subsequently captured by immobilized Stx1 and Stx2 specific monoclonal antibodies in test lines
- Positive control reaction is indicated by vertical dotted blue line
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|STEC toxins Stx1 and Stx2|
|25 Membrane device pouches, diluent, wash buffer, conjugate, substrate, positive control, disposable plastic transfer pipettes|
|Shiga Toxin QUIK CHEK™|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok