Abbott™ ID NOW Influenza A and B Control Swab Kit
Provides molecular results in less than 15 minutes, allowing you to make effective clinical decisions sooner. Abbott ID NOW is a rapid, instrument-based system for the qualitative detection of infectious diseases using isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology.
Manufacturer: Abbott™ 425080
Transforming near-patient testing
- Unique isothermal amplification technology giving you molecular results, faster than ever before
- Giving you the confidence to make effective clinical decisions sooner
- Enables prompt initiation of infection control measures
- Connected results direct to your network
- Facilitating effective patient management
- Molecular sensitivity in an actionable timeframe allows the prudent use of antibiotics and antivirals
- Reliable near-patient testing reduces overall healthcare costs
- Intuitive and reliable, allowing you to respond quickly and accurately in any setting
- Simple and easy to use molecular diagnostic test
- Sample type nasal swab
- Requires only minimal training
- Small footprint can be used in any healthcare setting
- Streamlined workflow connectivity can be provided to your network
- Demonstrates impressive sensitivity for the detection of both influenza A and B in clinical respiratory specimens
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Abbott ID NOW Influenza A and B Control Swab Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok