3B Scientific™ Alcohol Abuse Consequences 3-D Display
With permanently mounted, hand-painted models of liver disease, heart disease, cancer of the esophagus, and more, this Alcohol Abuse Consequences 3-D Display is perfect for highlighting a few of the many ways alcohol abuse ravages the body.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ 3011542
- Giving a fresh new look and updated text to our classic Consequences display, this 3-D display uses handpainted models and simple text to describe eight of the many negative consequences of alcohol abuse.
- Models and easy-to-understand text cover:
- Cancer of the Oesophagus
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Varices of the Oesophagus and Upper Stomach
- Heart Disease
- Liver Disease
- Damage to the Central Nervous System
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Inflamed Stomach Lining
- The display comes in a self-contained carrying case, making it great for health education on the go. A wonderful addition to any alcohol abuse prevention program and a great way to get any audience to consider their levels of alcohol consumption.
- 71 x 69 cm opened.
|Self-Contained Carrying Case|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok