AirClean™ Systems PowderSafe™ Type A Ductless Balance Enclosure
Based on SafeChange technology that minimizes threat of exposure to toxic powders during pre-filter replacement, the Airclean PowderSafe™ Type A Ductless Balance Enclosure is a smart addition to any lab environment.
Supplier: AirClean™ Systems AC710C
Requires an air filter in order to operate. Air filter must be purchased separately.
- Provides effective and safe environment when using powder weighing equipment in conjunction with toxic compounds or chemicals
- Electrostatically charged pre-filter is easily bagged out under negative pressure
- AirSafe™ automatic safety controller
- Controller allows operator to set desired face velocity thus minimizing airflow disturbance and maximizing operator protection
- Portable-NO DUCTWORK REQUIRED
- Constantly monitors airflow and filter conditions
- Electrical cord access ports
- Solid 3/8 in. polypropylene base
- Tested with 3 and 4 place balances
- Leak tested and certified before shipment
- Available in 24 in., 32 in. and 48 in. widths
- Quiet operation lessthan 49dB
- 360° visibility
- Compact ergonomic design takes up less space
- Optional carbon filtration
|Portable Type A Ductless Balance Enclosure|
|58.4 x 78.7 x 48.2 cm (23 x 31 x 19 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok