AirClean™ Systems Bulk Powder Handling Enclosures
Provide effective control and containment of airborne particulate during manipulation and transfer of potent compounds
Supplier: AirClean™ Systems AC796BE
- Designed to provide turbulent free airflow environment
- Air moves in horizontal pattern to maximize containment while minimizing sample loss and balance instability
- HEPASafe™ filter change-out technology allows operator to safely and effectively change both pre-filter and primary HEPA filter
- Preset face velocity that is constantly monitored and maintained by AirSafe™ automatic safety controller
- Audible and visible alarms when filter change out is necessary
- Optional bonded carbon filtration for removal of fumes during bulk chemical handling and dispensing is also available
- With sturdy stand which provides comfortable working height of 39 in.
- Available in 4 ft., 5 ft. and 6 ft. widths with nominal depth of 36 in.
|Bulk Powder Handling Enclosure|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok