AirClean™ Systems Polypropylene Ductless Fume Hood, Sliding Sash
Help keep your employees well-protected. AirSafe™ Polypropylene Ductless Fume Hood features an automatic safety controller and vertical sliding safety glass sash.
Supplier: AirClean™ Systems AC8000S
Requires an air filter in order to operate. Air filter must be purchased separately.
- AirSafe™ automatic safety controller monitors airflow face velocity and carbon filter saturation
- Vertical sliding safety glass sash
- AirZone™ internal baffling promotes even airflow for maximum containment
- Access panels on both side of hood allows field service of all fixtures
- FlowSmooth™ airfoil on sash lip promotes laminar airflow
- Dual wall construction allows for front mounting of services
- Chemical resistant polypropylene construction
- Activated bonded carbon, impregnated chemisorptive and HEPA filters for containment of virtually any toxic vapor, fume, gas, or particulate
- Integral vapor-proof fluorescent lighting system
- Available in 110V or 220V AC versions
- No installation required, shipped fully assembled
- Sturdy mobile cart
- Vented and unvented polypropylene base cabinets
- Remote services - gas, water, vacuum, and air
- Duplex electrical outlets
- Polypropylene sinks and water fixtures
- Slip hatch electrical access port
|63.5 x 228.6 x 91.4 cm (25 x 90 x 36 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok