AirClean™ Systems Identification Workstation Series Ductless Fume Hood
The Airclean Identification Workstation Series Ductless Fume Hood helps protect operator from toxic gases such as methanol, xylene and acetone, residual cyanoacrylate and carbon-based powders used in routine forensic analysis.
Supplier: AirClean™ Systems AC6000
Requires an air filter in order to operate. Air filter must be purchased separately.
- Available in two-speed controller model or with AirSafe™ controller
- AirSafe controller automatically monitors and displays airflow face velocity on alphanumeric display and detects when to change bonded carbon and HEPA filters
- Two-speed model
- Lower sash is outfitted with electromagnetic controller that senses when sash is lifted
- When sash is raised, blower increases velocity to compensate for additional opening
- Structural polypropylene
- Horizontal baffles promotes airflow pattern throughout hood
- High-capacity bonded carbon filter for common forensic chemicals
- HEPA filter removes powders at 99.997% efficiency at 0.3 microns
- Easily cleaned to prevent cross-contamination between cases and evidence
- 30 w integral fluorescent light
- Adequate workspace to allow for superglue tank to be placed inside
- All units operate from standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet
- Optional clear back panel, sides, hanging bar and clips available
Meet and exceed OSHA and ANSI Z9.5 standards and guidelines.
|66 x 180.3 x 88.9 cm (26 x 71 x 35 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok