PureAire Monitoring Systems Air Check Oxygen Monitor
PureAire Monitoring Systems Air Check Oxygen Monitor with remote sensing capabilities
Supplier: PureAire Monitoring Systems 99028
- Perfect for use in a vacuum environment, OLED printer, nitrogen generator, or machines using nitrogen, and cryogenics
- Sensor is connected to the monitor using a 3 meter cable for easy connection.
- Remote controller can operate monitor at distances of up to 1,000 meters (0.6 miles)
- Long-life zirconium sensor with average life of 10+ years
- Two-Alarm setpoints for 19.5% and 18.0%
- Built-in audible alarm 90 db
- Digital display, and 4-20mA analog output
- Wall mounting brackets
- Remote Sensor up 10 ft away
- CE marked. UL, and CUL approval
- Simply secure the unit on the wall 1-2 meters from the gas source, plug it in, and power it on.
- Levels are displayed clearly on the screen for easy access and visibility
|-40°C to +55°C|
|Factory Calibrated against a NIST Traceable Reference Standard|
|±1% of Full Scale|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok