Germaine™ Laboratories AimTab™ Reducing Substances Tablets
Germaine™ Laboratories AimTab™ Reducing Substances Tablets are for the semi-quantitative determination for the amount of reducing substances (generally glucose) in urine and other fluids
Supplier: Germaine™ Laboratories 13320
- Quick & easy results for testing urine, stool, wine and other liquids.
- Detects as little as 0.25 g/dL of glucose.
- Detects glucose and other reducing sugars such as lactose, fructose, galactose and pentoses.
- CAP / CLSI formatted procedures available via fax or email - just add your name!
- Store at Room Temperature
|15°C to 30°C
|Glucose, Lactose, Fructose, Galactose, Pentose
|Urine, Wine, Stool, Other Specimens
Safety and Handling
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok